Saint Ann Learns Together (S.A.L.T.)
Saint Ann Parish is an active family of faith, committed to nourishing the life-long learning and faith enrichment of its community.
Saint Ann Learns Together (S.A.L.T.) is our whole parish approach to faith formation. This is an event-centered, age appropriate, inter-generational learning process that recognizes that we can learn best when we learn together; parents learning with their young children and other adults learning together in an environment conducive to adult faith-based discussion.
We meet once a month for six sessions with each session running 2 1/2 hours. This approach also provides enriching take-home resources to help households of faith continue learning at home. We live a Christ-filled life every day.
Become a SALTer! Take your place in the SALT gatherings for faith building, fellowship and meal sharing. For further information about SALT and our SALT Sacramental Program, please call 203-874-0634 x 17 or send an email to email@example.com or SALT.
Have you considered preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation, but wonder if you are too late because you are no longer a teenager? It is not too late! If you have been baptized in the Catholic Church and have received Holy Communion you qualify for our new six week program. If you are interested or know someone who is, please call Pat Pavlucik at 203 878-6053.
Summer SALT 2017 – Vacation Bible School
Maker Fun Factory – Created by God, Built For a Purpose
Monday through Friday, July 17-21 for ages 4 -11
Register now for our popular fun-filled week! Fun shop assemblies, Bible discovery, exciting music, imagination station, KidVid Cinema, game makers and snack factory!!!!
Download registration form VBS 2017, fill it out and return it to the church office
SALT Sacramental 2016/2017 all sessions held in a Parish Center Classroom
- First Communion
SALT 2016/2017 Catholic Social Teaching
- SALT Brochure 2016-2017
- SALT Registration Form 2016-2017 Friday sessions from 6:00-8:30 PM
Sunday sessions from 12:15 (following 11:30 Mass) to 2:45 PM
- September 16 or 18 “Life and Dignity of the Human Person”
- October 14 or 16 “Human Rights and Responsibilities”
- November 11 or 13 “Call to Family and Community”
- December 16 Advent/Christmas Celebration
- January 20 or 22 Child/Teen Lures Safety Program
- February 24 or 26 “Option for the Poor and Vulnerable”
- March 24 or 26 “Solidarity with All God’s People/Peace”
- April 28 or 30 “Care for God’s Creation”
- Pentecost Celebration Wednesday, June 6 from 6 pm to 7:30 pm